WKU Public Radio Contest Rules
1. NO PLEDGE NECESSARY. A pledge will not increase chances of winning. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Void where prohibited.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This drawing is offered only in the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) to legal residents of the U.S., except for employees of the WKU Educational Telecommunications Department (and the immediate families and members of the same household of such employees) and members of the WKU Board of Regents and Administrative Council, who may not enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
A) Pledge online to WKU Public Radio using the online pledge form.
B) Call WKU Public Radio at (800) 599-9598 to pledge or to enter without pledging.
C) Enter without pledging by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name, mailing address, and email address.
D) Active sustaining members are automatically entered for all drawings.
Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
There are no prizes at this time.
5. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Each prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received. Winner will be notified and confirmed by email or telephone. If winner is not able to be contacted within one week, or if a prize is refused, an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash; however, WKU Public Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
6. CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of Sponsor to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials from web site. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel drawing in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In that event, Sponsor will select winner from all eligible entries prior to exercising its rights to suspend or cancel the sweepstakes and will post notification of cancellation on www.wpln.org. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering, participants (a) agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) release the Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (c) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality, except for the standard limited warranty provided with the prize. Noncompliance with the official rules will result in disqualification.
7. WINNER/RULES: The name of the winner may be announced on WKU Public Radio, and used in print material.